2018年6月4日月曜日

Changing Places

He works at the zoo every day and his life isn't exciting - until he meets Tim.Tim is a movie star. He has a difficult life, and he is unhappy - until he meets Hal. But when they meet, and agree to change places, interesting things start to happen. And, by changing places, the two men learn what is truly important in their lives.

 I couldn't believe they are so similar! And they changed their lives each other. When I was little, I also wanted to live like the person who played in the drama. So I used to play games of make -believe with my younger sister. Have you played house before? If you're interested in it, how about reading this book?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior Seminar 2-13: The Chrysalids

 In Waknuk, children must be perfect. It is wrong to be different!      David always dreams of a city he has never seen before. Since he liv...