2019年7月20日土曜日

Alice through the Looking-Glass


The glass was melting away, like a bright silvery mist. In a moment, Alice was through and had crossed over into the looking-glass room. 

In this book, Alice stood in front of the looking-glass. Suddenly, she found she had got into the mirror world. In the imaginary world of her dream, flowers could talk and she met the Red Queen. Then, the Red Queen led her up the hill. From the top, Alice could see all over the country. She felt it like a giant chessboard she always plays!! The Red Queen told Alice if she got to the Eighth Square, she would be a Queen.So they got to move faster. There were also a lot of strange things happening she has never thought of.

In our final literature circle, we shared the most interesting scene while reading this book. I think the scene Alice talking with flowers was very interesting. I also made some dreams about talking with pets and plants. When I was child, I wished I could raised a dog. However, my parents didn't allow me to do so. So I think this book voiced our mind to show us the wonderful world we had never been to .

     

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior Seminar 2-13: The Chrysalids

 In Waknuk, children must be perfect. It is wrong to be different!      David always dreams of a city he has never seen before. Since he liv...