2018年5月29日火曜日

Welcome party for overseas students

 Last Saturday, I took part in the welcome party for overseas students in Kumamoto University. I met many international students from China. So exciting. Then we exchanged the contact details each other.  Actually, I was looking forward to talking with people in a same country. And I was very happy to meet the students from Korea, Myanmar and America. This party will be also held next year. How about making new friends with other countries? I think you will enjoy it!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you can enjoy the welcome party.
    I took part in it as a supporter, too!(^^)!

    返信削除

SLA Junior Seminar 2-13: The Chrysalids

 In Waknuk, children must be perfect. It is wrong to be different!      David always dreams of a city he has never seen before. Since he liv...