2018年5月8日火曜日

I Always Win!

Ryan and Tyler are in a big mountain bike race. Tyler is a very good racer and wants to win the race. Ryan's father gives him a new bike. Ryan does no care how he wins. Will he do anything yo win the race?


I could see the father's anger from the cover of this book. After reading this book, I think everyone should not to be impatient to success and sometimes being a second or a loser is not a bad thing. People are not always win, for the reason I think we'd better think how to do our best to get the goal. It was a good book to make me think. Ability is limited while effort is infinite.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

SLA Junior Seminar 2-13: The Chrysalids

 In Waknuk, children must be perfect. It is wrong to be different!      David always dreams of a city he has never seen before. Since he liv...