2018年5月8日火曜日

THIS WEEK post



Last week, I went fishing with my family. It was my first time to fish in Amakusa. Though we spent too much time to learn how to fish, we also had a good time.Unfortunately, my shoulder was burnt by the sun. But I still want to go there again. I think my week was golden.
After golden week, I will make a plan for this week. First, I want to read the English book more rapidly. And I'd like to increase my vocabulary through reading books more and more. Last, in order to improve my communication skills, I really want to meet lots of new people in this university. I hope my school life will be good.

2 件のコメント:

SLA Junior Seminar 2-13: The Chrysalids

 In Waknuk, children must be perfect. It is wrong to be different!      David always dreams of a city he has never seen before. Since he liv...